https://www.backbox.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/website_backbox_text_black.png 0 0 admin https://www.backbox.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/website_backbox_text_black.png admin2011-09-03 16:55:002018-10-06 16:46:53BackBox Linux 2 released!
BackBox Linux 2 released!
The BackBox team is proud to announce the release of BackBox Linux 2. BackBox 2 features the following upstream components: Ubuntu 11.04, Linux Kernel 2.6.38 and Xfce 4.8.0. The images (32bit & 64bit) can be downloaded from the following location: https://www.backbox.org/download
- System upgrade
- Performance boost
- New look and feel
- Improved start menu
- Bug fixing
- Hacking tools new or updated
- Three new section: Vulnerabilty Assessment, Forensic Analysis and VoIP Analysis
- Much, much more!
- 32-bit or 64-bit processor
- 256 MB of system memory (RAM)
- 4.4 GB of disk space for installation
- Graphics card capable of 800×600 resolution
- DVD-ROM drive or USB port