The BackBox Team is happy to announce the new major release of BackBox Linux, version 8 codename “Sara”.
As usual, this major release includes many updates. These include new kernel, updated tools and some structural changes with a focus on maintaining stability and compatibility with Ubuntu 22.04 LTS.
- Updated Linux Kernel 5.15
- Updated desktop environment
- Updated hacking tools
- Updated ISO Hybrid with UEFI support
- 64-bit processor
- 1024 MB of system memory (RAM)
- 20 GB of disk space for installation
- Graphics card capable of 800×600 resolution
- DVD-ROM drive or USB port (3 GB)
The ISO image for 64bit architecture can be downloaded from the official web site download section: