The BackBox Team is happy to announce the new major release of BackBox Linux, the version 6.
As usual, this major release includes many updates. These include new kernel, updated tools and some structural changes with a focus on maintaining stability and compatibility with Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.
- Updated Linux Kernel 4.18
- Updated desktop environment
- Updated hacking tools
- Updated ISO Hybrid with UEFI support
- 32-bit or 64-bit processor
- 1024 MB of system memory (RAM)
- 10 GB of disk space for installation
- Graphics card capable of 800×600 resolution
- DVD-ROM drive or USB port (3 GB)
The ISO images for both 32bit & 64bit can be downloaded from the official web site download section: