https://www.backbox.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/website_backbox_text_black.png 0 0 admin https://www.backbox.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/website_backbox_text_black.png admin2011-12-29 22:31:312018-10-06 16:49:44BackBox Linux 2.01 released!
BackBox Linux 2.01 released!
The BackBox team is proud to announce the release 2.01 of BackBox Linux.The new release include features such as Ubuntu 11.04, Linux Kernel 2.6.38 and Xfce 4.8.0. The ISO images (32bit & 64bit) can be downloaded from the following location: https://www.backbox.org/download
- System upgrade
- Performance boost
- New look
- Improved start menu
- Bug corrections
- New sections such as Forensic Analysis, Documentation & Reporting and Reverse Engineering
- New Hacking tools and updated tools such as dradis 2.8, ettercap 0.7.4.2, john 1.7.8, metasploit 4.2, nmap 5.51, set 2.5.2, sleuthkit 3.2.1, w3af 1.0, weevely 0.5, wireshark 1.6.3, etc.
- 32-bit or 64-bit processor
- 256 MB of system memory (RAM)
- 4.4 GB of disk space for installation
- Graphics card capable of 800×600 resolution
- DVD-ROM drive or USB port