https://www.backbox.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/website_backbox_text_black.png 0 0 admin https://www.backbox.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/website_backbox_text_black.png admin2013-05-22 12:34:022018-10-06 16:49:18BackBox Linux 3.05 released!
BackBox Linux 3.05 released!
The BackBox Team is pleased to announce the updated release of BackBox Linux, the version 3.05. This release include features such as Linux Kernel 3.2, compat-wireless 3.8 (with Aircrack-NG patch) and Xfce 4.8.
The ISO images (32bit & 64bit) can be downloaded from the following location:
- System improvements
- Upstream components
- Bug corrections
- Performance boost
- Improved Update menu
- Improved Wi-Fi drivers (compat-wireless v3.8 with Aircrack-NG patch)
- Full support to Kernel 3.5 and 3.8 (install it with apt-get/synaptic)
- Predisposition to ARM architecture (new armhf.iso coming soon)
- New and updated hacking tools (automater, inundator, ettercap, wireshark, se-toolkit, metasploit, sqlmap, beef, recon-ng, zaproxy, weevely, thc-ipv6, truecrack, hashcat, etc.)
- 32-bit or 64-bit processor
- 512 MB of system memory (RAM)
- 4.4 GB of disk space for installation
- Graphics card capable of 800×600 resolution
- DVD-ROM drive or USB port