The BackBox Team, ten years after its first release, is happy to announce the new major release of BackBox Linux, version 7.
As usual, this major release includes many updates. These include new kernel, updated tools and some structural changes with a focus on maintaining stability and compatibility with Ubuntu 20.04 LTS.
- Updated Linux Kernel 5.4
- Updated desktop environment
- Updated hacking tools
- Updated ISO Hybrid with UEFI support
- 64-bit processor
- 1024 MB of system memory (RAM)
- 20 GB of disk space for installation
- Graphics card capable of 800×600 resolution
- DVD-ROM drive or USB port (3 GB)
The ISO image for 64bit architecture can be downloaded from the official web site download section: