https://www.backbox.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/website_backbox_text_black.png 0 0 admin https://www.backbox.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/website_backbox_text_black.png admin2011-05-01 16:59:002018-10-02 21:39:15BackBox Linux 1.05 released!
The BackBox team is proud to announce the release of BackBox Linux 1.05. BackBox Linux 1.05 features the following upstream components: Ubuntu 10.04, Linux 2.6.32 and Xfce 4.6.1
- New ISO image (32bit & 64bit)
- System upgrade
- Performance boost
- New look and feel
- Improved start menu
- Bug fixing
- Hacking tools new or updated: Firefox 4, Hydra 6.2, Kismet 2011.03.2, Metasploit Framework 3.6.0, NMap 5.51, SET 1.3.5, SqlMap 0.9, sslstrip 0.8, w3af 1.0-rc5, weevely 0.3, WhatWeb 1.4.7, Wireshark 1.4.5, Zaproxy 1.2, etc.
- 32-bit or 64-bit processor
- 256 MB of system memory (RAM)
- 2 GB of disk space for installation
- Graphics card capable of 800×600 resolution
- CD-ROM drive or USB port