Finally the time has come. The BackBox Team proudly announces the major release of BackBox v5. It took long due to several development processes, but we worked hard and got through it.
In this major release we made some structural changes, we removed outdated tools and added new ones.
- New logo and identity
- Updated Linux Kernel 4.8
- Updated all hacking tools
- 32-bit or 64-bit processor
- 1024 MB of system memory (RAM)
- 10 GB of disk space for installation
- Graphics card capable of 800×600 resolution
- DVD-ROM drive or USB port (3 GB)
The ISO images for both 32bit & 64bit can be downloaded from the official web site download section: