The BackBox Team is pleased to announce the updated release of BackBox Linux, the version 5.1.
In this release we have fixed some minor bugs, updated the kernel stack, base system and tools.
- Updated Linux Kernel 4.13
- Updated hacking tools
- ISO Hybrid
- 32-bit or 64-bit processor
- 1024 MB of system memory (RAM)
- 10 GB of disk space for installation
- Graphics card capable of 800×600 resolution
- DVD-ROM drive or USB port (3 GB)
The ISO images for both 32bit & 64bit can be downloaded from the official web site download section: